Making a financial contribution
Greater Seattle Cares is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit institution. Any donations made to Greater Seattle Cares are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law. Tax ID# 80-0168120
- Make a cash donation
- Buy book of Homeless Poetry and support Tent City 3, $15.00
- Make a donation by mail with a check payable to Greater Seattle Cares
- Can’t make a financial contribution today?
How about donating goods and services, volunteering or preparing a meal?
What your dollars help support
A few examples of what your dollars help support – from the camp’s day-to-day operational needs to GSC’s special projects.
- Purchasing supplies for move day
- Purchasing food for a community group that wants to cook but has no funds
- Restocking the pantry
- Purchasing tents and tarps
What your donation can buy
- $15.00 will buy enough paper plates for every resident to eat dinner for three days.
- $20.00 will buy a pair of heavy wool socks
- $80 will buy a 7’ x 7’ Coleman tent to house one camp resident.
- $85 will buy a pair of steel-toed work boots so someone can get a job.
- $220 will buy a 10’ x 9’ Coleman tent that will house a family.
- $500 pays for supplies for one move.
- $6,500 (paid to SHARE) will maintain TC3 for one month, paying for Honey Buckets, garbage pick-up and bus tickets.