Here are the Tour Guidelines for Camp Second Chance:
- Camp tours are scheduled from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (We are flexible, so just let us know if you need to schedule outside of those hours and we will do our Best to accommodate your group’s time preference).
- We would like you to please call ahead on the camp phone (206) 578-6551 and let us know how many are in your group.
- If you are bringing a meal or donation(s), please let us know ahead of time so we can get it on our meal calendar & assist you with your generous donation(s).
- We have a visitor log that we would like all of our guests to sign.
- You may take photographs of the camp and its structures, however, you Must have permission from the camper(s) that you would like to photograph before you take the picture.
- We are a family camp with children and please be aware we also have a camp dog for anyone with allergies.