All United We Stand residents must adhere to the camp’s Code of Conduct:
- UWS is a 100% drug and alcohol-free zone. Those caught drinking or using drugs will be asked to leave.
- No weapons are allowed.
- Violence will not be tolerated. All conflicts should be resolved in a mature manner.
- Intimidation or physical / verbal abuse is not acceptable. Degrading remarks regarding gender, sexual orientation, race, and ethnicity will not be tolerated.
- UWS residents are only allowed in their own tent and no one else’s.
- Respect for privacy and the rights of fellow residents is an expected common courtesy.
- Loitering and disturbing neighbors and fellow UWS residents in and around camp will not be tolerated.
- Residents are required to participate while registered as a UWS resident.