02/19/17: Camp Unity Eastside needs the following.
If you can provide any of these items, please drop them off at Camp Unity Eastside, St. Jude Parish, or call Greater Seattle Cares to arrange a pick-up.
- Financial donations to help fund ongoing expenses such as for insurance, garbage, and basic maintenance and operations of the camp vehicle. Donations are tax deductible. If you can help, please mail your donation to Camp Unity Eastside, PO Box 342, Redmond, WA 98073.
- a thermos coffee carafe
- powder creamer
- sugar free hot chocolate
- bottled water
- hand sanitizer
- Pepto Bismol
- grocery cards
- ORCA cards
- 4 large and 1 extra large knee braces
- 1 gallon Ziploc bags
- duct tape
- 30 gallon trash can size black trash bags or contractor bags
- paper towels
- needle & sewing kit
- AAA and 6V batteries
- HP 63 Black Printer ink
- 11” zip ties
- shower curtain and rings
- shower cleaner
- 3 cots for sleeping.
Residents seeking work:
While some of the residents are currently employed, others are not and are actively seeking employment. Among the skills these men and women have are experience with data entry, call center staffing, administrative skills in a corporate setting, organization, event planning and coordination, and hauling and delivery services.
Please consider these campers if you have a need for any of these services.
The best way to follow up is to call Camp Unity at 425-652-9170 and talk with the camper who is staffing the front desk at that time. They can connect you with campers who are seeking employment.
01/13/2017: Camp Unity Eastside needs the following:
- Volunteers to help the camp move on February 3-4. Call the camp for details.
- Hand and toe warmers
- Bottled water
- Paper towels
- AAA and D batteries
- Shower curtain and plastic rings
- Thermal underwear tops and bottoms in XL, XXXL for men and L to XXXL for women.
Also, please see the general needs list for ongoing needs.